AYUVERDA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN HANOI
In the long-term training program for professional Yoga teachers with international qualifications, OM Factory HANOI opens a 40-hour teacher training course of YOGA ALLIANCE® International Yoga as follows:
Trong trang này:
AYUVERDA TEACHER TRAINING
OM Factory School of Yoga Teacher Training is a 40-hour comprehensive program designed for serious yoga practitioners interested in deepening their practice, as well as for aspiring teachers who want to live and teach authentically with a tool-kit to approach teaching with confident. Yoga prenatal Teacher Training creates an environment for Yoga Teachers to have more opportunities to access, teach many different Yoga subjects, increase income sources….Our mission is to guide students on an adventure deeper into their own practice, while providing teaching tools and experience to develop and tap into their unique voice as a teacher
OFSY’s 40-Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training helps us know how to perceive, and manipulate these basic cosmic energies to maintain and restore wellness. When used in combination with yoga practices, ayurvedic insights empower instructors to develop classes that are more robust and intuitive. Teachers are able to tune in to a classes’ specific needs by utilizing knowledge of natural cycles, and the ever-changing impact of environment on well-being. This program introduces the basic concepts of Ayurveda, and how they can be practically incorporated into a yoga asana class setting to create a more effective overall wellness impact.
Om Factory School of Yoga is a certified RYS program by the Yoga Alliance®.
Information about Om Factory Hanoi on Alliance USA system:
- Introduction to Ayurvedic concepts such as doshas, vikriti and prakriti (balance and imbalance)
- Causes of constitution imbalance and illness
- How to determine your dosha (vata,pitta,kapha), and use this knowledge to choose the correct asana, pranayama and meditation for your needs.
- Impact of age, time of day, seasons, locations, and natural cycles on our wellness.
- Ayurvedic food types, tastes and how to manipulate diet to enhance wellness.
- The gunas. These are covered in great detail in this training as they are the foundation of all ayurvedic recommendations whether they be asana, food, herbs, or lifestyle choices.
- Introduction to bringing therapeutic ayurvedic modalities into your asana class such as marma points, gemstones, nada(sound) yoga, aromatherapy etc.Please note these specific special topics are briefly discussed only. The focus of this section is on learning how to bring non-typical practices into a regular yoga studio class.
- Asana, pranayama and meditation choices for vata, pitta, kapha, and how to manipulate them to create balance as needed in a yoga class.
- How to develop yoga class plans to suit individual or group needs using ayurvedic wisdom and assessments.
-Director of Shakti Yoga Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Canada);
-Yoga teacher E-Ryt 500 now taught over 20 years (corresponding over 2000 hours taught)
-Bachelor of Science, teacher teaching Yoga elected, professional households, HypnoBirthing training specialists.
Bobby Bessey, B.Sc., E-RYT 500, RPYT has been studying yoga and Ayurveda for over two decades. She studied yoga in various yoga traditions, in both Canada and Japan, before eventually making her way to India where she took her first of many teacher trainings.
Studying in the birthplace of yoga introduced Bobby to the vast expanse of vedic wisdom. After years of exposure to ayurvedic teachings in yoga study contexts she finally decided to fully immerse herself. In 2017 she packed up her family and moved into a little apartment in the Himalayas to study with Dr. Arun Sharma at the Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute. Dr. Sharma’s insights and teachings forever changed her approach to instructing yoga classes. This experience not only underscored her belief in the power of yoga to enhance wellness, but added an expanded layer of ayurvedic discernment that she realized could be carried into a yoga class setting.
In this Ayurvedic Yoga program she hopes to provide participants with both an appreciation and understanding of ayurvedic wisdom, and the skill to use this expanded viewpoint to deepen the wellness impact of every yoga class they teach.
Ms. Bobby Bessey’s information on American Yoga Alliance Association:
– Teacher training courses: learning materials; school supplies, a lunch, tea breaks; Snacks every lesson.
– 1 month full time card of all types at OM Factory
– OM Factory’s 40-hour Ayurverdal Yoga Teacher Training curriculum
– Uniform for training teacher at OM Factory
– Additional skills & knowledge program for newly graduated teachers, an opportunity to practice classroom skills through community classes..